Friday, December 2, 2011

Have a Silly Weekend


The busyness of the holidays is about to bust wide open for us in the Ernst house. Robbie and I have something planned every night next week (yikes)! With holiday parties planned, classes that need to be finished, and presents to purchase, I'm planning on sleeping in 2012. When my schedule gets crazy, sometimes all I can do is be silly. Remaining lighthearted and relying on laughter helps me remain positive when I just want to freak out. Plus, who wants to hang out with a grumpy scrooge during this time of the year anyway?!

What are your plans this weekend? Has the holiday madness already begun for you?
(Photo: via Pinterest)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^