Thursday, December 29, 2011

My Extended Christmas

Photobucket

As I mentioned yesterday, Robbie and I have been on the Ernst Family Christmas vacation. We have been enjoying ourselves in Disney World, riding as many rides as possible, and stuffing our faces with more churros than necessary. I love so many different aspects of Disney that I'm unable to pick a favorite. However, I have absolutely loved how Christmas has been extended throughout this week. The decorations are still up, the carols continue to ring throughout the parks, and the holiday cheer is a plenty!

I'm so excited about the decorations because I don't think I fully embraced the holiday spirit leading up to Christmas this year. I was focused on getting everything in order before our trip (i.e. gift exchanges, work responsibilities, etc.), that I didn't leave time to enjoy my favorite aspects of the holiday season. Don't get me wrong, I did enjoy myself in December, I just don't think I fully embraced this time of year. Luckily for me, I have an extra week to make up for lost time!

Have you let Christmas extend into this week?
(Photo taken at the Grand Floridian Hotel)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^