Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm Back!

Robbie and I arrived safely home on Saturday evening and we are definitely glad to be back. We've enjoyed catching up with our roommates, playing with our pup, and I've missed blogging more than I thought I would. Saying that, I'm not sure I'm quite ready for our vacation to end. I already find myself missing the warm 85 degree Caribbean Sea, and the freedom of taking an afternoon nap (guilt free!) multiple days in a row.


Although I miss the forced relaxation that comes along with the lack of internet access, I'm excited for the new year. We have some great adventures ahead and I'm ready to take on new challenges. Each year provides an opportunity to grow through unexpected circumstances, so I've learned not to place all my eggs in one basket. This is a part of the reason I don't like to make New Year's resolutions. I want to grow through challenges as they come, rather than set my path before I know what's ahead.

Do you make New Year's resolutions? If so, what were some of the ones you made for this year? If not, what are your reasons not to? I'd love to know what you decide...
(Photo taken in Barbados)

P.S. I'm working on the Ernst Family Christmas Vacation wrap-up and will be posting it next week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^