Monday, February 27, 2012

Bossypants


I'm in the middle of reading Bossypants by Tina Fey and this book is absolutely hysterical. As I'm reading, I find myself laughing out loud and wanting to read paragraphs at a time to Robbie. Of course, it is not nearly as funny to him since he doesn't understand the whole context, but I can't help myself. After I'm finished I want to go on a cruise with Tina*, or maybe just hang out with her for lunch.

Have you read Bossypants? What books have made you laugh out loud while reading them?
*You'll have to read chapter ten to find out exactly why this will never happen.

2 comments:

  1. I have not read the book yet, but I put it on my kindle. The funniest book that I have ever read was "Why We Suck" by Denis Leary. He is the acto and writer from "Rescue Me". I would give it an Aplus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing to Brent when I read David Sedaris' Holidays on Ice. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^