Monday, February 27, 2012

Ire-ophile

The word for people who have a "positive predisposition" for all things French are called Francophiles. These are people who love French food, French decor, the French language, etc. Here is my question... is there a similar term for individuals who have that same type of "positive predisposition" for Ireland?


I have been thinking about Ireland a lot lately. You could probably tell by this post and this post.  Maybe it's because our trip was almost a year ago, or because the landscape was incredibly beautiful, or because I miss actually having a winter. Whatever it is, it has me wanting to go back. I've been daydreaming about discovering the Irish countryside, and spontaneously making plans as we go.

Is there a certain place you daydream of? 
(Photo taken in Ireland in 2011)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^