Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Airport Playlist


Waiting for a flight at an airport can be stressful. Tension can be caused by a number of different factors, including the anxiety of making sure you don't miss your flight, a discomfort of actually being in the air, or worrying about being unavailable for several hours at a time. Whatever the reason may be, airports can be a stressful place for many. Whether I'm traveling for vacation or visiting friends, I find myself in airports a few times a year. Luckily, I'm married to a man that has a knack for making playlists that fit a mood perfectly. Recently, I asked Robbie to create a calm playlist that can help me relax as I'm waiting to head to my next adventure. He has nailed it again. Here is my new airport playlist:

Death Cab for Cutie: Brothers On a Hotel Bed
Kanye West: Street Lights
Gregory Alan Isakov: Big Black Car..
The National: Start a War
Cat Power: The Greatest
Sufjan Stevens: Casmir Pulaski Day
Antony and the Johnsons: Another World
David Bazan: Won't Let Go
Fleetwood Mac: Songbird
Jimmy Eat World: For Me This Is Heaven
Page France: Jesus
Bon Iver: Beth/Rest

What are your songs or albums while traveling?
All songs and albums can be found at your local record store. 
(Photo: weheartit)

2 comments:

  1. Nice list.......I usually hit shuffle on my IPad and I get a lot of everything that I like. Cocktails are also nice! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^