Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Ace Hotel


The first time I heard about an Ace Hotel was from Robbie's cousin, Natasha. We were planning our trip to Portland and the Ace was her top recommendation. Unfortunately, we didn't have the opportunity to stay at the Ace during that trip, but I have been dying to stay in one since. 

The hotels were founded in 1999 in Portland, OR and New York, NY. They have since expanded to Palm Springs and Seattle.  Each location aims to bring new life to "challenged" historical properties in emerging locations. In other words, they restore old, beautiful buildings in up and coming neighborhoods. One of my favorite features of the hotel is that each room has a unique design and pricing structure. They have various size and view options so that you can customize your experience (based on availability, of course). My only concern would be that I wouldn't actually want to leave my room!

Have you stayed at an Ace Hotel? If so, what was the design of the room you stayed in?
(Photos: All photos from Ace Hotel)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^