Friday, March 16, 2012

Happy Weekend!

He is patiently waiting for his owner, as I have (im)patiently waited for the weekend!

I am so thrilled that the weekend is here, it makes me want to celebrate! The week has flown by, while at the same time, feeling like today could not get here fast enough. This weekend, I'll be spending time with family and friends as we celebrate a few birthdays. I'm also hoping to catch up on sleep and send love notes to people I have been thinking of this week.

Do you enjoy the weekend? Do you have any fun plans? 
(Photo: here)

1 comments:

  1. Weekends are so fun in the Ernst household. We have been enjoying the theater, family time, weddings, showers, our church activities and many adventures with friends. Just yesterday, Chuck asked for a weekend to recover from all these busy weekends! Our next free weekend is not until the end of April.........

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^