Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Hope


"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

My hope is that we can realize our passions and enjoy them to their fullest. Let's not feel pressured by what other's think is best, rather let's find what is right for us and pursue it wholeheartedly. 

(Photo via AWellTraveledWoman)

2 comments:

  1. Exploring what we are passionate about............good reason to retire! I am ready to move into a new season of life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to retire! Be sure to tell me how it is when you get there. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^