Monday, April 2, 2012

Bucket List

Do you have a bucket list? I do, but it's pretty small and I have never really taken it too seriously. I guess I'm worried that I'll end up with regrets if I never get around to checking things off. Some friends and I were comparing lists and I was surprised by how quickly people were able to answer. Here are a few of the highlights...

Skydiving - Check!



















Machu Picchu, Peru























Drive on the opposite side of the road - Check!

Watch the entire mini-series without falling asleep. Yes, I am serious.





































What's on your bucket list? Have you crossed anything off yet?

2 comments:

  1. a few things on my bucket list:

    • go on a backpacking trip that lasts more than a week bringing no tent.

    • learn to surf.

    • build my own house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a few of my many Bucket List entries:
    See The Terra Cotta Army in China
    Walk The Great Wall of China (or, at least a portion of it!)
    Explore The Holy Land with an experienced Bible scholar
    Stay at Giraffe Manor in Africa
    Watch a baby giraffe come into this world
    Cruise the east coast and experience the fall colors (doing that in October!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^