Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Juicing

Do you know much about juicing? No, I am not talking about 'roids or growth hormones, I'm talking about turning fruits and vegetables into juice. My brother has been juicing almost everyday since December and he completely loves it. A friend at work raves about her recipes and swears I have to try it. I've never really thought much about it, so I want to learn more about the process before I invest in an actual juicer.

So, do you have any recommendations on where I should start? Any favorite recipes I should try first? Is there a "must have"juicer I need to know about? Any reasons why I should stay away from juicing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^