Friday, April 27, 2012

Happy Weekend + Big Travel News!


I am thrilled to be able to share some very exciting travel news with you. Robbie and I will be traveling through Europe for most of July! We'll be backpacking our way through five countries with our dear friends Alison, Elijah, and Ian. We have been fortunate enough to travel to Europe before, but have never experienced it by backpacking. The gang and I have been planning where we want to go, what we want to see, and where we will be staying. I'll be sure to share my excitement with you as we continue to plan and the trip gets closer.

As far as plans for this weekend, birthday celebrations are the name of the game. Not only are we invited to my co-worker's '80s themed roller skating birthday party, both of my brothers are celebrating birthdays this week.

What are you up to this weekend? Any travel plans? 
(We're not actually going Paris, I just thought this map was too cute to pass up)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^