Thursday, April 12, 2012

Matchy Matchy

Do you and your partner coordinate outfits? Matching (especially on purpose) is absolutely forbidden in my relationship; Robbie won't have any part of it. If we are wearing the same color, he'll go back to his closet and pick a new shirt before we leave. The most coordination I could sneak in was during dances in high school. I'm not bothered at all by his strong distaste for matching, in fact, I find it humorous. So, when I found out about One of Us Should Change (thanks Sharon!), I knew Robbie would crack up and I had to share. It's a blog about people who accidentally dress similar and the awkward moments that creates. Here are some of my favorites...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^