Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Content Issue 4.1 Has Landed!

Content Magazine's latest issue has launched! Power (4.1) was released on Monday, at Content's Pick Up Party. Each issue amazes me, and this one is no different. I'm so proud to be a part of something so beautiful, that exhibits San Jose's creative and innovative culture so well. Whether I'm reading about the history of one of San Jose's districts, or learning about a local business owner, I love the feeling of discovery as I flip through the pages.


Power is hot off the presses, so be sure to pick up your copy as soon as possible. My recommendation is to subscribe, so that it will be delivered directly to your door. Otherwise, you can find your copy at one of these locations:
Or order individual issues from the Content website.

If you want to be updated on what we're up to, like us on Facebook, or send a quick email to: editor@content-magazine.com.

1 comments:

  1. I LOVE this magazine. When I was living in Singapore, I read it online to stay connected to what was going on in downtown SJ (where I used to live, and now live again). Haven't gotten my hands on this issue, but I'm looking forward to it. And I need to subscribe already.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^