Friday, May 25, 2012

Enjoy the Long Weekend!


How are you planning to enjoy the long weekend? I've carved out a large chunk of Saturday to plan for our big trip. Yikes! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. Then on Monday, we'll be hosting a BBQ at a park around the corner from our place. I'm really looking forward to spending time with friends, playing fun BBQ games, and enjoying a crazy potluck. It should be very casual and relaxed, and that is just what I need right now.

An top of all of that awesome, here are a few things that have me super excited:
  • Our friends who just had twins are supposed to come out for a bit on Monday (double the cuteness!) 
  • We had another set of friends just move back from Chicago and it would be SO fun if they stopped by (wink, wink)
  • I have a super secret date with a someone special (she's in for a quick, quiet visit and doesn't want too many people to know she's here)
  • I get to sleep in for THREE days in a row

What are you up to this weekend? Are you traveling anywhere with the extra day off? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^