Thursday, May 3, 2012

What to Where - Prague

It's been a while since I've had a What to Where post, but  with our trip coming up in just two months I've started looking for inspiration. We are still in the planning phase of our trip preparation, but we have a few places in mind that we'd like to visit. Prague is at the top of my list. It is a country that is rich in history and beauty, and has been rapidly developing since the end of the Cold War. With lots to see, I don't want to worry about pants that are riding or a shirt that doesn't breathe. I want to make sure I'm comfortable, and that's why I love this outfit. Simple jeans + cozy sweater + flat shoes = good time.


Have you been to Prague? Any recommendations I NEED to know about?
(Photo: All Thing Europe & Madewell)

3 comments:

  1. I love Prague. Hands down one of my top five places to be. I'm so jealous you're going in 2 months! Just a heads up, average temp in June is like 65-70F and if you're walking a lot it could get warm. We also loved longer skirts like http://www.rei.com/product/811189/icebreaker-maya-skirt Totally wrinkle free (easy for traveling), warm but light enough for cooler summer weather, and long enough to walk into St. Vitus Cathedral or the Strahov Monestary without needing to change :) I can't wait to hear all the details of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and we loves the free New Europe Tour (5 euro tip so not really free haha), but they also run tours to other areas - check them out at http://www.newpraguetours.com/ [same group as the Dublin one]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip on the skirt, I want to be able to pack as few items as possible, so this may be one of them!

    Also, I LOVE the New Europe Tours. On your recommendation, we went on one in Dublin and it was one of the best parts of our trip. I recommend it to everyone who will be traveling in Europe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^