Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Moonrise Kingdom


In an effort to beat the heat, Robbie and I headed indoors this past weekend and saw the new Wes Anderson film, Moonrise Kingdom. I had no expectations going in other than watching a film in classic Wes Anderson style; I didn't know anything about the plot and I hadn't even seen any previews. I haven't always been to biggest Wes Anderson fan, but I was blown away by this film. Moonrise Kingdom is so beautifully executed, I even enjoyed watching the credits at the end. I highly recommend seeing this one, so be sure to visit the interactive website and check your local listings for movie times.

Have you seen Moonrise Kingdom? What did you think? Are you planning on catching it while its in theaters? 

p.s. I didn't include the trailer because I think it gives too much away :)

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^