Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wanderlust: Positano, Italy


With less than a week left before we leave, my mind is swirling with all of the small details that need to be taken care of. I need to make sure all loose ends at work are tied up, we need to make sure there will be enough medication for Zoey while we're gone, I need to make photocopies of our passports and itineraries; the list goes on and on and makes me feel a little crazy.

When I am starting to feel overwhelmed, I just need to take a deep breathe, think of some place beautiful, and remind myself that I will be there soon. Positano, Italy is the perfect place to mentally escape. It is a quiet hill town right along the water in Southern Italy. Just looking at the lit-up city brings a sense of comfort and relaxation.

Have your ever been to Positano? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^