Friday, June 22, 2012

A Wedding Weekend


What are you up to this weekend, friends? Robbie and I will be attended a family friend's wedding on Saturday. I'm especially excited because lots of friends are sure to be there, and it's always fun to be at a wedding with lots of friends. Other than that, we plan on trying to take care of some details for our trip. I want to get a pair of inserts for my shoes and Robbie wants to grab a new pair of pants. We leave in just over a week and I am SO excited.

(Photo taken at a train station in Sevilla, Spain in 2009)

3 comments:

  1. so excited for you! and even more excited for you to come back! we've missed you and robbie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrew! We are SO thrilled to have you guys back! I'm counting on Lindsey helping me make my new Year's resolution of flexibility. She's going to teach me to stretch and mediate in the morning (score!).

    Plus, it's nice to hear that someone is already anxiously awaiting our return. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Have an awesome time! I love the photo btw!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^