Monday, July 2, 2012

Goodbye Friends!


Today Robbie and I are boarding a plane headed for Europe (yikes)! I can't believe the trip is already here; I've been anticipating this day for months! I'll be posting as we arrive to our next destinations so that you can keep up with our itinerary (plus, it'll help the moms know where we are :).

Since the idea of creating four weeks of posts was super intimidating, I've decided to re-post some of my favorite posts. You many not have seen them before, so be sure to check in regularly.

Ciao!

p.s. There are probably going to be a LOT of exclamation points in my updates. Please know that I am very excited about this trip, so these are genuine. :)

1 comments:

  1. Have the time of your lives! Enjoy everything.......I will miss you both:)!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^