Tuesday, July 3, 2012

We've Made It to Malmo!


Hello friends! After a LONG travel day, Robbie and I have made it to Malmo, Sweden (it's after 7pm, local time)! We actually flew into Copenhagen, Denmark because it is a much larger airport and it is only a 15 minute train ride to Malmo. We met up with our friend Ian at the airport, and are all navigating the train system together. Ali and Elijah will be picking us up at the station in Malmo and taking us back to her parents house.

Ali and Elijah have been to Malmo before, so they're excited to show us around. They already have a few favorite spots in mind, so we will be able to get a jump-start on exploring. I'm hoping to get a good nights sleep tonight, so that I can beat jet lag from the start (fingers crossed). I'm not sure what our plan is for tomorrow though; we'll probably walk around, take in some sites, and eat delicious food. Oh man, I can't believe we're already here!!!

Have you been to Malmo before? Any must "sees" I need to know about?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^