Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pitch Perfect

Over the weekend my friend Sarah and I had a little bit of a date night. She came into the salon for a manicure and pedicure, then we grabbed a bite to eat at our favorite sushi place, and decided to see a movie. Since I knew Rob wasn't game to see Pitch Perfect (I had already asked), we found a time at a local theater and bought our tickets. *Sidenote, it was a small local theater and we only paid $6.75 for our tickets(!), on a Saturday night!



The only expectations I had for the movie was that: a) Rebel Wilson was probably going to be hilarious and b) it would be a total Glee rip-off. While the latter is mostly true, I really enjoyed the movie. It was a super cute, feel good, funny kind of movie. The producers did a good job of picking music that covered multiple genres and were easy to sing along with (quietly of course :). Oh, and Rebel Wilson was absolutely hilarious.

Have you seen Pitch Perfect? What were your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. I have a date with a friend planned to see this this weekend. I love Ana Kendrick and Rebel Wilson was hilarious in what to expect so it should be good for a laugh, no way my husband was coming to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHH I want to see this! I love Ana kendrick. shes great! xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^