Monday, October 15, 2012

Happy (Belated) Blog Birthday!


September marked the one-year anniversary from when I decided to start taking my blog a little bit more seriously, and made a commitment to post everyday. It was definitely a challenge, but I am proud to say that I've (mostly) completed it. ;)

It's been fun to look back at some of my old posts and remember what was going on during that time in my life. Whether it was deciding to continue with grad school or not, or sharing my travel fantasies, I've had fun opening up a part of my life on this blog. Some of my favorite posts have included:
When did you start reading? Do you have a favorite post? 

Thank you for being a part of my life and journey through the blogosphere! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^