Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Rain Has Come


No, I'm not being vague about a hard time or struggle in my life, rainy weather has actually made an appearance in California! You know how I feel about the rain, so I could not be more excited than I have been the last 24 hours. Steady rain fall, gusty winds, falling leaves, ahhh! The whole thing is just perfect. You know what's even better? Since I'm no longer living in a cube, I get a front row view to nature's show. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate being able to see the outside world so often in a given hour; it really has lifted my spirits.

How do you feel about the rain? Some friends posted on my Facebook page that they love to take walks in the rain or snuggle up with a blanket or a book. What is your favorite rainy day activity? I'd love to hear!

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of hot chocolate and countless hours of CSI! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, watched countless hours of CSI when we didn't have cable. I had to stop when I had nightmares that someone was trying to stab me in my sleep and then thought it was Rob when he was trying to comfort me! Not my best moment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^