Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pinspiration / 01

Pinterest may be old news to some, but if you haven’t heard of it, it is an online (virtual) pinboard where you can organize images that catch your eye or offer inspiration from around the web. You can create specific pinboards that capture your interests in home design, new recipes, fashion, or whatever else you like! They are also a great way to pull gift ideas for holidays, birthdays, or anniversaries.

I, personally, love my Pinterest pinboards. I have decided to create a weekly column highlighting the images that are inspiring me most throughout the week. Here is what I’ve been drawn to this week…



You can find all of the photo sources, and a full list of my pinboards on my Pinterest account

2 comments:

  1. I love that cozy little stove area... and I love pinterest of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple and clean that area is. It's probably wishful thinking compared to what my life actually looks like...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^