Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Freshly Painted Nails


I love freshly painted nails, especially when they're short and neat. I think they look so clean and ready for anything. Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the polish I'm wearing above, but I've been loving it this past week. It seems to go with everything I wear and draws attention away from my veiny hands (win-win!).

Do you paint your nails or go all nature? Do you like to keep your nails long or short?
(Photos taken for Short Story Long)

1 comments:

  1. I always used to love my nails long but, that has changed. My manicurist (you, at the time) convinced me that shorter was better. I've kept it that way ever since. Now a days, my nails have become a special luxury for me; getting them done weekly, even if only a polish change. I see so many people with natural nails but I love color and am not afraid to try almost anything!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^