Friday, April 6, 2012

Have a Productive Weekend!


I have big plans for this weekend. I'll be spending this evening at the First Friday Art Walk in Downtown San Jose with Content Magazine. You should definitely come by if you are in the area. From there, I will be diving head first into Saturday and spending some much needed time with the blog. I have some new ideas and I'm excited to start working on them. Sunday will consist of yoga and an Easter celebration with friends, and I will cap off my weekend (although it technically lands at the beginning of next week) with the Content Pick Up Party on Monday evening. Are you going? You should!

What are your plans this weekend? Will you be spending Easter with your family and friends or solo?
(Artists: Shannon Amidon and Andre Hart)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^