Thursday, April 5, 2012

Sometimes You Just Feel a Little... Funky


I must admit that in the last couple of weeks, I have felt a little out of control. It all started with that week that was unexpectedly slammed; I feel like I haven't recovered since then. It seems like we have something scheduled every single night and I can't catch up. All good things, of course, just tiring.

But have no fear, there is a light at the end of the tunnel! I don't want to say that I feel more balanced (who does anyway?!), but I am getting very excited about some things in the works. I have some great friendships developing, Content is really building a presence in San Jose, and I've had a new wave of ideas for the blog. I'm excited to start diving into each. Now, if only I could figure out how to balance everything...

Do you have suggestions for balancing family, friends, work, and pleasure? 
(Photo: Sell your soul for a _____)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^