Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Pop of Color


I've mentioned before that I'm a horrible gift giver; Robbie blows me out of the water every time (well, except for maybe his birthday last year :). That's why I love Jordan Ferney's streamer and yarn installation DIY. It's a simple, inexpensive way to make someone feel special, which is a perfect combination for those of us who can be DIY challenged. I would love to stumble upon these pops of color at the park, especially once I found the treasure waiting for me at the finish!

Would you set this up for someone special? The rule-follower in me would have such a hard time!
P.S. Aren't those trees at the top of the staircase gorgeous?

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^