Friday, December 14, 2012

A Fancy, Sing-Songy Weekend


This weekend I will be attending a fancy holiday party and I'm very excited to wear a super cute, black lace dress I got a couple of months ago. I've been waiting for the chance to wear and this is it! Then on Sunday, we are going to a convalescent home to sing Christmas carols through the halls. We did this last year and it was a blast. Not only do you get sing songs of the season, but seeing smiles on their sweet faces is absolutely priceless. My other hopes for the weekend: watch a Christmas movie and try a new recipe.

What are you doing this weekend? If you're in my area and are interested in caroling on Sunday, let me know! We'd love to have you join us. :)

1 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Short Story Long All rights reserved
© Blog Milk
Powered by Blogger

^